Conference - Wednesday 29th February 2012,
242 Telstra Conference Centre, Melbourne
Workplace Study Tours - Thursday 1st March 2012
Download a PDF brochure here
Go to the 2013 event: WORKTECH13 Melbourne
WORKTECH12 Melbourne is a forum for all those involved in the future of work and the workplace as well as real estate, technology and innovation.
WORKTECH12 Melbourne will attract some of the biggest and brightest names to debate, discuss and divulge the latest thinking on the Future of Work and the Workplace.
Join over 130 senior professionals from real estate, facilities, technology, executive management, architecture, design and professional advisors to further knowledge and share expertise.
WORKTECH is a leading international workplace conference series. The event has been held at locations around the world, including London, New York, San Francisco Bay, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore and Manchester.
- Global Perspectives; new case studies from Europe and the Americas
- Macquarie's Workplace Journey, reflections from London, New York and Sydney
- Technology Trends; Into the Clouds - the new 'thin' workplace
- What's Next for the Australian Workplace?
- Realising the Potential of the Multi-Generational Workplace
Key Note Speakers:
Futurologist & CEO, Cordless Group & UNWORK
Into the Clouds – the new ‘thin’ workplace
Philip will look at new, emerging technology that is slimming down our workplaces, reducing costs by up to 30% while at the same time providing new types of space that are more aligned to future work styles. He will also show some examples of thin workplaces from around the globe, focusing on innovation in the USA and Europe.
Philip is an author, consultant and commentator specialising in the future of work. He predicts the way that new trends and forces such as emerging technology will shape how we work, live, learn and enjoy leisure.
He has written a number of books on the future of cities, work and workplace including The Creative Office, The 21st Century Office and Space to Work (all co-authored with Jeremy Myerson). He has also contributed to a number of other books including the Corporate Fool and the Responsible Workplace.
Head of Business Services, Macquarie Group
The Macquarie Workplace
Will Walker is the global head of business services for the Macquarie Group and has delivered some of the world’s best workplaces of recent times. James Calder, Director of Research and Consulting, WoodsBagot and Will have collaborated for over a decade and will present some of their recent work and their ideas on the future workplace.
Will Walker is an Executive Director of Macquarie Group. Over the last 14 years, Will has grown the Facilities team of six in Sydney to the Business Services Division – a team of approximately 300 staff across 27 offices.
As Head of the Division, Will and his team have global responsibility for Corporate Real Estate, Client Services, Global Security, Business Resilience, Events Marketing and Sourcing & Commercial for the Group. Together they are responsible for delivering successful infrastructure and services that support the alignment of innovative, commercial and forward thinking solutions tailored to meet the requirements of the Group's clients, shareholders and staff.
Other Thought Leaders include:
- Jamie Andrew, Director, Operational Excellence Asia, Johnson Controls
- Vanessa Beggs, Head of Change – Workplace programs, Commonwealth Bank
- Charles Brass, Chairman, Futures Foundation
- James Calder, Director of Research and Consulting, WoodsBagot
- Emily Dean, National Leasing Manager, Telstra
- Richard Gee, Commercial Property Director, Brookfield Multiplex Services
- Jason Heredia, Vice President, Marketing, Steelcase Asia Pacific
- Luc Kamperman, Managing Partner Veldhoen + Company Australia / New Zealand
- Victoria Kearney, Senior Manager Government Services Division, Department of Treasury & Finance
- Rosemary Kirkby, Head of Sustainability, The GPT Group
- Brad Krauskopf, CEO and Co-Founder of Hub Melbourne
- Kate Langan, Group General Manager Property, ANZ
- Andrew Marshall, Lead, WorkPlace Services, Johnson Controls Global Workplace Solutions, Asia
- Riccardo Rizzi, Head of Sustainability for ISIS
- Steve Schinck, Director Strategy & Policy, Department of Treasury & Finance
- Gerry Taylor, Creative Director, OrangeBox
Click here to read biographies
There are a variety of different sponsorship and participation packages available to meet your communication objectives. Please contact Isabel Dewhurst-Marks for more information by emailing Isabel.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling
+44 20 8977 8920