Tuesday 25th & Wednesday 26th September 2012,
Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore
This event is now closed
Review downloads, delegate feedback and photographs of the event.
Download the PDF brochure
Click here for the 2013 event
WORKTECH 12 Asia:
Now in its third year, WORKTECH Asia is the forum for all those involved in the future of work, workplace, real estate, technology and innovation in South East Asia.
By bringing together over 200 senior professionals from the worlds of executive management, architecture, design, real estate and technology, our WORKTECH conferences continue to provide delegates with an exclusive insight into the latest strategy and technology trends in the workplace.
- Willem Eelman, Global CIO, Unilever (Keynote)
- John Bowden, Manager, Workplace Solutions Group, APAC, Cisco
- Martin Christie, Regional Manager (APAC) - Group Property, Rio Tinto
- Tom Gill, Vice President and CIO, Plantronics
- Andrew Grant, Author “Who Killed Creativity”
- Jason Heredia, Vice President, Marketing APAC, Steelcase
- Vijay Jerome, Associate Director, Enterprise and Business Process Architecture, Kraft Foods
- Mandeep Maitra, Head of Asia, Hot Spots Movement
- Andrew Marshall, Director, WorkPlace Services Asia, Johnson Controls
- Dr Elizabeth Martin-Chua, HR Expert and Author
- Jori Messer, Business Development Director, Regus
- Vince Pirello, Asia Executive Chairman, Woods Bagot
- Andrew Poole, Vice President CRES Projects, Credit Suisse
- Philip Ross, Futurologist & CEO, UnWork.com
- Sheridan Ware, Director - Operations, Corporate Occupier & Investor Services, Asia Pacific, Cushman & Wakefield
- James Woodburn, Regional Director, Real Estate - Asia Pacific, WPP Group
- Peter Wong, Head of Workplace, Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Works – Unilever’s Agile Working programme enabling employees to work anytime, anywhere.
- Banking on Agility @ Work – Credit Suisse invests in a ‘smart working’ workplace to increase staff collaboration, productivity, and efficiency.
- Into the Clouds – the new ‘thin’ workplace – Philip Ross takes you on a journey exploring emerging technology helping to slim down our workplaces and reduce costs.
- Changing Workplace – Discover how Rio Tinto are creating innovative and sustainable workplaces – from design and employee engagement through delivery and operational management.
- Next Gen – Integration and Expansion – Fostering a creative workspace in the demanding world of global advertising is essential for WPP to deliver for their clients.
- APAC Collaborative Learnings – Hear about the results of Steelcase’s on-going research on the potential cultural differences effecting virtual collaboration.
- Smarter Working - Explore with Plantronics how workspace transformation and Smarter Working practices boost greater employee flexibility and productivity.
- Virtual Collaboration. Sounds Good – Debate with our experts on how to provide the right environment for virtual collaboration while leaving room to think.
- The Kinetic Organisation – Regus share the findings on their latest research on how all organisations can increase mobility, flexibility and adaptability.
- The Future of Work – This timely panel session will explore what work and workspace need to do to realise the human capital to create a high performing work place of the future.
There are a variety of different sponsorship and participation packages available to meet your communication objectives. Please contact Martin Hale for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling
+44 20 8977 8920