Thursday 29th September 2011, Conference
Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore
Download the PDF brochure here.
Review downloads, delegate feedback and photographs of the event here.
View the 2012 event here.
WORKTECH 11 Asia:
Now in its second year, WorkTech Asia is the forum for all those involved in the future of work, workplace, real estate, technology and innovation in South East Asia.
This year, we are delighted to host the event at the visually stunning Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore. Following our first event at the Mori Building in Shanghai, the venue is equally stunning with its Sky Park on the top floor with stunning 360 views across the city.
By bringing together over 100 senior professionals from the worlds of executive management, architecture, design, real estate and technology, our WorkTech conferences continue to provide delegates with an exclusive insight into the latest strategy and technology trends in the workplace.
Key Note Speakers:
Senior Director, International Real Estate & Workplace, Yahoo
Global Director, CRE Workplace, Accenture
Global Agile Working Director, Unilever
Director, Workplace Resources, Asia Pacific and Japan, Cisco
Leading International Speakers include:
- Accenture, Global Director, CRE Workplace, Daniel Johnson
- Cordless Group & Unwork, CEO, Philip Ross
- Deutsche Bank, Global Manager, db New Workplace, Jeanie Ng
- GlaxoSmithKline, Regional Director, APAC/China Worldwide Real Estate & Facilities, Meng Chew Ching
- HSBC, SVP, Corporate Real Estate & Administration, Anthony Smith
- JTC Corporation, Deputy Director, Poh June Kok
- Regus, Vice President of Global Accounts for the APAC and American regions, Scott Hartman
- SAP, Group Head, Global Facilities Management Asia Pacific and Japan, Ken Heth
- Standard Chartered Bank, Head of CRES, Asia, Sheridan M. Perkins
There are a variety of different sponsorship and participation packages available to meet your communication objectives. Please contact Martin Hale for more information by emailing email@example.com or calling
+44 20 8977 8920