29th April 2014, Simmons & Simmons, London
Legal Work 2014
Our fifth legal work event continues to be the forum for all workplace professionals involved in the future of work and the workplace for legal industry. Each year, this of-the-record forum allows participants to learn and share best practice on topics from utilising space and implementing the right technologies, to facilitating a more flexible and cost effective way of working.
Secure your place today to join over 60 other senior professionals from real estate, facilities, technology and executive management from the UK's top legal firms to learn about the key issues facing the legal workplace.
- Julie Berry Director of Infrastructure & IT Reynolds Porter Chamberlain
- Nick Brook Head of Facilities Mills & Reeve
- Alasdair Douglas Chairman City of London Law Society
- Bill Dowzer Principal BVN Donovan Hill
- Jan Durant Director of IT & Operations Lewis Silkin
- Martin Evetts Head UK of Sales & Distribution Haworth
- Martin Hale Managing Director Unwired
- Jeremy Hoyland Managing Partner Simmons & Simmons
- Karen Jacks Head of IT Services Bird & Bird
- Colin Manders Executive Director, Central London Lease Consultancy CBRE
- Cornelius Medvei Non-Executive Director UnWork
- Nigel Miller Managing Director Cordless Consultants
- Mark Rigotti CEO-elect Herbert Smith Freehills
- Lucy Scott-Moncrieff Immediate Past-President The Law Society
- Fergal Walsh Principal Gensler
Topics for DEBATE include
- Rethinking the future of the legal profession
- Maximising your real estate performance
- Predicting trends in the evolutionary roadmap of workplace technology
- Supporting new ways of work
- The Future Office
- Creating a client centric workspace
Quotes from last year's delegates
"Provides some inspiration for change"
Premises and Facilities Director, Olswang
"Very useful, topical and relevant"
Head of Information Systems, Mills & Reeve
"Useful with some very interesting ideas"
Facilities Manager, Field Fisher Waterhouse
"Interesting look to the future"
Project Co-ordinator & Space Planner, Allen & Overy
"How to do more and more with less and less, more swiftly"
Head of Facilities and Property, DWF
If you and a colleague are interested in attending as a delegate we offer discounted prices for groups of two or more from the same legal firm (only). However spaces are limited so Book NOW to avoid disappointment.
There are only a couple of sponsorship opportunities remaining. Therefore, if you wish to put your company in front of senior decision makers looking to make significant changes to their workplace please contact Martin Hale.