18th February 2014, Hong Kong
Download PDF brochure
Financial Work 2014
Our fourth Financial Work event continues to be the forum for all workplace professionals involved in the future of work and the workplace for the banking sector. This of-the-record forum allows participants to learn and share best practice on topics from utilising space and implementing the right technologies, to facilitating a more flexible and cost effective way of working.
Secure your place today to join over 40 other senior professionals from real estate, facilities, technology and executive management from the world's top financial institutions to learn about the key issues facing your workplace.
- Wade Cruickshanks Managing Director, Head of Citi Realty Services, Asia Pacific & Global Retail Branch Lead Citi
- Marc Fong Director of Research and Design APAC Herman Miller
- Mark Marquis General Manager and Vice President, Financial Services Market Johnson Control
- David Rees Group Head of Project Management and Design Standard Chartered Bank
- Michael Silman Division Director, Corporate Real Estate Macquarie Bank
Topics for DEBATE include:
- Rethinking the way space needs to accommodate team collaboration
- Making sense of utilisation
- Predicting trends in the evolutionary roadmap of workplace technology
- Business Reimagined: Surfing the digital revolution
Quotes from last year's delegates
"Very relevant topics discussed/debated"
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
"Good to hear peers in panel discussion and good opportunity to network"
"Very interesting gathering of industry leaders, well organised"
"Current thinking in workplace for the financial markets"
"All round - one of the best events I've been to"
If you are interested in getting involved as a panellist this year please contact Martin Hale.
If you and a colleague are interested in attending as a delegate we offer discounted prices for groups of two or more from the same financial firm (only). However spaces are limited so Book NOW to avoid disappointment.
There are only a couple of sponsorship opportunities remaining. Therefore, if you wish to put your company in front of senior decision makers looking to make significant changes to their workplace please contact Martin Hale.