WORKTECH 12 Netherlands
WORKTECH12 Netherlands is a forum for all those involved in the future of work and the workplace as well as real estate, technology and innovation.
It is part of an international workplace conference series looking at the implications of convergence between the worlds of technology, real estate, work and workplace.
Join over 150 senior professionals from real estate, facilities, technology, executive management, architecture and design to further knowledge and share expertise.
Download the PDF brochure here
- Technology Trends and Future Workstyles
- Distributed Working
- Workplace Change
- NWOW Next Steps & Continuing Improvement
Jos van der Wielen
Jos van der Wielen is a Work and Organisational Psychologist and owner of Nassau | WS – a Dutch based, international consultancy, helping clients to develop and implement innovative work environment strategies. He is associated with Laanbroek Schoeman Adviseurs (The Netherlands), and Chairman of the New Ways of Working Academy. Read more
Key Note Speaker:
Siri Blakstad, Head of Workplace Management, Telenor
Siri Blakstad is Professor at NTNU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, and Head of Workplace Management at Telenor Real Estate. Her field of expertise is focused on development and management of workspace in order to support the user organization’s needs and develop new ways of working. Read more
Key Note Speaker:
Bernard Drion, Professor of Facility Management, NHTV
Bernard Drion is a professor of Facility Management at NHTV, University of Applied Sciences and Managing Partner of Hospitality Consultants. He is a frequent speaker and chairman of conferences and has published many articles in real estate and facility management magazines. Bernard is also the co-author of the books Workin' Wonderland (2010) and Basisboek Facility Management (2012). Read more.
Key Note Speaker:
Robbert Kuppens, CIO Cisco EMEAR, Cisco
Robbert Kuppens, Cisco Systems, is the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and co-lead for Connected Operations for Cisco EMEAR (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia). Cisco EMEAR represents 26% of Cisco’s global business of $43.2 billion (FY11). Customer experience, operational excellence and lead by innovation are Kuppens’ key themes in which Cisco’s own products and services for collaboration, communication and virtualization are used (e.g. ‘Cisco-on-Cisco’) to optimally enable the internal and external customers of his organization. Read more.
Leading Global Speakers:
- Siri Hunnes Blakstad, Head of Workplace Management, Telenor
- Bas Boorsma, Director, Internet Business Solutions Group, Cisco
- Francoise Bronner, Workplace Researcher
- Bernard Drion, Professor of Facility Management, NHTV
- Philippe Jiminez, Vice President Corporate Sales EMEA, Regus
- Robbert Kuppens, CIO Cisco EMEAR, Cisco
- Paul A.M. Loven, CFO, PGGM
- Neil McLocklin, Partner Global Business Consulting, Cushman & Wakefield
- Dr Juriaan van Meel, Partner at ICOP Consultants (the Netherlands) and researcher at the Center for Facility Management (Denmark).
- Dr. Hermen Jan van Ree, Senior Consultant, Royal HaskoningDHV
- Michelle Pattison, Global Agile Workplace Director - Enterprise Support, Unilever
- Dr. Marie Puybaraud, Director of Global WorkPlace Innovation, Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions
- Sevil Peach, Founder, Sevil Peach Architecture + Design
- Philip Ross, CEO, Futurologist & CEO, Cordless Group & UNWORK
- Erik Veldhoen, CEO, Erik Veldhoen For Change
- Jos van der Wielen, Work and Organisational Psychologist and owner of Nassau | WS
- Boris Ziermans, Partner - Head of Office Agency & Tenant Representation NL, Cushman & Wakefield
There are a variety of different sponsorship and participation packages available to meet your communication objectives. Please contact Fiona Hall for more information by emailing email@example.com or calling
+44 20 8977 8920