Download the Event Brochure here.
See photographs, downloads and delegate quotes from this event here
WORKTECH 12 London:
WORKTECH12 London is the 9th annual conference looking at implications of convergence between the worlds of technology, real estate, work and the workplace.
Join over 300 senior professionals from real estate, facilities, technology and executive management, architects, designers and other professional advisors.
Masterclass: MICROSOFT’S NEW WORLD OF WORK
Microsoft is pushing a New World of Work. Following its groundbreaking office in Amsterdam, WORKTECH now profiles the 3 most recent Microsoft workplaces in Helsinki, Zurich and Lisbon. Read more here..
- The Future of Work. Explore practical ideas for the Future of Work with 6 Heads of Real Estate from BBC, Unilever, Cisco, Deloitte, Cushman & Wakefield and Sodexo
- Join Microsoft and its NEW WORLD of WORK. See their 3 latest workplaces in Europe – Lisbon, Zurich and Helsinki
- Technology Trends and Future Workstyles - hear the latest on BYOD from Cisco and how a leading law firm has unlocked its IT assets and freed up investment through adoption of BYOD.
- Tools and Connections for Innovation and Productivity – Experts analyse the trend towards flexible, creative and connected co-working spaces
- Next Generation – realising the potential of the multi generational workplace
- Cultural Architecture and Workplace Wellbeing – explore the intersection of social issues, systems and food to create better offerings on the premise that what’s good for people is good for business.
See the WORKTECH 12 London programme here...
Director, Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design
Jeremy Myerson is Director of the Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design at the Royal College of Art, London, where he holds the Helen Hamlyn Chair of Design. A leading academic, author and activist in workplace design, he has co-authored a trilogy of books with Philip Ross of Unwired. His latest book, NewDemographics, NewWork Space, was published in 2010 and explores an ageing workforce in the knowledge economy..
Poet, columnist, enemy of all that’s difficult and upsetting, Matt's way with words has taken him from Totnes to the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club via Radio 4's Saturday Live, the Edinburgh Festival and the Work section of the Guardian. His latest book, Where Earwigs Dare, contains a choice selection of his Work poems alongside celebratory verses on vegetables and vagueness; insects and alcohol; pain relief, petty theft and public nudity..
Guru, Author, Founder SMLXL
Alan Moore is a charismatic visionary who has a firm grasp of the significant and disruptive trends which are currently reshaping our world. Through his most recent book and project No Straight Lines: making sense of our non-linear world, he interprets these complex themes into their most salient points, taking concepts from various sources and detecting the previously hidden relationship between them. Read more…
Chris Waugh is a director and co-founder of IDEO’s Food & Beverage practice, and a lead in the Consumer Experience Design business community. In both of these roles, Chris is focused on using design thinking as a means of creating positive impact for IDEO’s clients, their customers, and consumers. more
Peter Escery Merrens
Peter is a Director at Cisco Systems and heads its IBSG consultancy group in the UK. He joined Cisco after a career that has included Perot Systems and McKinsey & Co.
Why your best employee is not a worker but a player? John will talk about how conventional schooling and employment can produce a compliant and passive worker when we what really want is creative people with initiative who are brave enough to do the right thing - what John calls a player. Read more…
There are a variety of different sponsorship and participation packages available to meet your communication objectives. Please contact Caroline Bell for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling
+44 20 8977 8920